Food Packing Jobs in Canada Free Visa For Pakistani, Food Packer is responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately.
They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
A Food Packer helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product Food Packer.
|Hiring Organization||21 Century Trading Inc.|
|Post Name||Food Packer|
|Qualification||High school diploma/ GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Delta, British Columbia, Canada V4G 0A2|
We strive to provide the highest quality service for our customers. 21Century continuously seeks innovation and changes to be the best partner for our customers Our over 50,000 square feet warehouse allows us to carry a variety of fresh seafood items including salmon, tuna, sockeye salmon, shrimp, octopus, eel, in addition to more than 100 different kinds of frozen seafood.
We also handle more than 50 frozen food items, meats, and fresh products. 20-odd freezer and refrigerated vehicles and network enable us to deliver high-quality food products to the client prompt and reliable manner
We are partnering companies, which make us capable to serve everything your restaurant needs from fresh vegetables, fruits, kinds of seafood, meat, poultry, packaging, and kitchen utilities at one-time delivery.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Super fast infrastructure deployment.
- Multi-provider portability.
- Improved stability.
- Greater testability.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Food Packing Jobs in Canada Free Visa For Pakistani”.