|Hiring Organization||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Post Name||Office Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1300 To 1400 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 1HW|
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer, and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionize the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers’ lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
An Operations Administrator working at Jaguar Land Rover’s Manchester site needs to be an advocate for modern, high-quality delivery practices; customer focussed, driven to deliver experiences our employees, suppliers, and landlords will love and keen to collaborate with different stakeholders from across the business.
An individual who is resilient, energetic, and enthusiastic, able to deliver results in a complex environment, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs. Comfortable challenging existing thinking in a positive way, whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style, bringing diverse new ways of thinking and perspectives to the team.
We are looking for an Operations Administrator with experience dealing with complex business challenges facing the managers and partners and who can help to drive operational throughput and to work with our software engineers to digitalize and make efficient our back-office processes and procedures.
The individual will be an active member of the team and deliver a timely and efficient range of administrative duties. They will need to be proactive in their delivery and adaptable in their working style to a variety of daily challenges.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide administrative support to operational teams
- Assist in onboarding and induction of new staff
- Coordinate internal events and meetings, socials, and support graduate events
- Manage meeting room calendars, create agenda documents, take minutes, maintain supporting database and ensure actions completed
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Holiday and sickness collation and management of supporting records
- Facilities management support
- Supporting site security
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Acting as a point of contact for the team and wider business on general queries
- Arranging hardware provisions and resolving any on-site IT issues with relevant JLR departments
- Maintenance of Asset Registers
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all of the stakeholder departments including Business Managers, Strategy Managers, and Factory Managers
- Responsible for supporting and drafting communications (Weekly reports, Offsites & Village Halls, etc) and supporting the setting up of Town Halls.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong communicator and networker with a proven ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Comfortable with a wide range of varied projects and challenges
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, ability to manage multiple changing priorities
- High level of computer literacy – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Confidence to operate and communicate clearly at all levels of the business
- Proactivity & willingness to learn
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with data management/data manipulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A comprehensive overview of Vehicle Engineering and its role in Product Engineering
- Experience of working in a large multi-cultural, corporate environment
- A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player actively develops and supports team members
- An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Ability to display ownership, work autonomously, and deliver without repeated follow-up and challenge
- An individual with the capability to combine a short-term, pragmatic focus with medium-term planning
- An individual, who works independently, is results-driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive, and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment
SO WHY THE US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership in a competitive pension plan, and a performance-related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when, and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at the interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.