Forklift Operator Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties. Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
|Hiring Organization||BFL Group – Head Office (Technopark)|
|Post Name||Forklift Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2,499 To AED 2,500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The BFL Group is one of the world’s leading off-price retailers of fashion and homeware. Based in the United Arab Emirates, we serve over three markets across the Middle East and Europe.
Our goal is to delight customers and entice them back with the promise of exceptional pieces that excite – all at up to 80% off the original retail price for fashion designer brands. Our unique “Treasure Hunt” model ensures there is always something new to explore, desire, and discover within our stores.
Our customers walk out with new items every time they visit any of our stores. As Brands For Less, driven by optimized rapid-purchase strategies, became a phenomenon across the Middle East, we expanded to engage new audiences.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Save Money Over Time.
- Enjoy a Greater Return on Investment.
- Lower Maintenance Costs.
- Reduce Insurance Costs.
- Avoid OSHA and Stay Compliant with Regulations.
- Improve Morale and Lower Stress in the Workplace.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Forklift Operator Jobs in Dubai”.