Free Jobs in Dubai, We are a busy restaurant and have an open role for hostesses. You will greet guests as they enter and show them to their table or waiting area. You will also engage with guests to ensure their meal is as good as it should be.
To do well in this role you should be comfortable standing for long periods and managing a very busy shift. A hostess or host greets customers as they enter a restaurant, takes their reservations, or puts them on a waiting list.
Gives them menus, and shows them to their seats. They may also handle phone calls and customer queries about the restaurant and menu, and assist various restaurant staff when necessary.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3784 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.
The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. Marriott Corporation was founded by John Willard Marriott when he and his wife, Alice Marriott, opened a root beer stand in Washington, D.C.
As Mormon missionaries in the humid summers in Washington, D.C., the Marriotts were convinced that what residents of the city needed was a place to get a cool drink. The Marriotts later expanded their enterprise into a chain of Hot Shoppes restaurants.
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
Skills & Requirements
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience is a plus.
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict
- 401(k) Employees.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. Employees.
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees.
- Paid Sick Leave. Employees.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. Employees.
- Matching Contributions to Retirement Plan. Employees.
- Cell Phone. Employees.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Free Jobs in Dubai”.