Freelance Singapore, Content writers produce relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, product descriptions, and social media platforms. They create content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience.
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms.
|Hiring Organization||JAC Recruitment Singapore|
|Post Name||Content Writer|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are an international recruitment consultancy dedicated to connecting companies with high-level talent across Asia and Europe. Our approach to business is firmly underpinned by our core values.
Championing freedom, discipline and fairness in delivering exceptional standards of service to our clients with speed and sincerity. A career in the accounting and finance sector can be both challenging and highly rewarding.
With a corporate culture rooted in the concept of ‘Tsunagu’, a Japanese term meaning to pass, to link or to continue, we aspire to build meaningful professional connections in support of individual, societal and economic growth on an international scale.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- It represents your brand.
- It retains viewers.
- You can recycle or repurpose content.
- It boosts conversion rates.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Freelance Singapore.