Freelance Writing Jobs Singapore, We are searching for an experienced freelance writer to generate texts for our company. The freelance writer’s responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of this production process, from inception to submission. You should also liaise with the client to delineate assignment-related expectations, as needed.
To ensure success as a freelance writer, you should be accustomed to working with various word processors. Ultimately, an outstanding freelance writer will tailor their writing style to accommodate the needs of different audiences.
Freelance writing is the practice of writing for money while working on one’s own and not being employed by a company or organization. Freelance writers produce whatever written text is needed by their clients, either working from home or in a rented office space.
|Hiring Organization||TalentTribe Asia|
|Post Name||Freelance Writer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, communication studies, or an adjacent field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 3600 Per Month|
- Formulating texts in accordance with prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Communicating with the client to explicate assignment-related expectations, as required.
- Informing the client of assignment-related difficulties as they are detected.
- Ensuring that texts are properly researched.
- Maintaining originality in your work.
- Proofread your assignments to detect and correct errors.
- Submitting completed works via the requisite channels.
- Monitoring and logging hours spent on each assignment.
- Submitting your own tax returns in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, communication studies, or an adjacent field.
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a freelancer.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Own personal or laptop computer.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
- Great Way to Earn Flexible Money.
- Work on a Diverse Range of Projects.
- The Freedom to Work Where You Want.
- Freelance Writing Offers Opportunities for Work/Life Balance.
- You Can Build Your Writing Experience.
- You Are Free to Say No to Work.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Freelance Writing Jobs Singapore”.