Freelancer Jobs in Chennai, We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
|Post Name||Freelance Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Location||Work From Home|
Springbord is a leading global information service provider. It is a part of the Enerji group that offers an extensive range of data, content, and design services. Springbord represents the data division of the group and offers customized data solutions to diverse industry segments.
Combining a wide range of leading Internet-based capabilities, smart tools and technology and years of experience and domain expertise, we provide compelling, business-friendly and client-centric outsourcing services. Springbord helps its clients drastically reduce costs, increase productivity, and drive business growth.
The support services Springbord offers are extensive, ranging from performing mundane tasks such as word processing, data harvesting, data entry, and travel planning to strategic activities that include data management, lead generation, custom market research and business intelligence, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) database development, and much more.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Paid vacation
- Professional liability insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement planning
- Reimbursement/allowance for licensure/certification.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Freelancer Jobs in Chennai.