Fresh Graduate Jobs Singapore, We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Cameron, a Schlumberger company|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 40 To SGD 45 Per Hour|
We’re the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in 120 countries, we design, develop, and deliver technology that transforms how work is done.
Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy, for the benefit of all. We specialize in reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing and offer the most comprehensive range of products and services in the industry.
We’re looking for innovators who share our passion for discovery to help us shape the future of energy. Technology is central to what we do. We are built on leadership, science and innovation.
Our ambition is to always extend the technical limits of our industry. Our industry leadership could include anything from redefining the role of software in energy to transforming engineering processes.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- It’s easy to get your first Electrical Engineering job.
- Plenty of affordable Electrical Engineering degrees to choose from.
- You can work in another country after graduation.
- Electric power won’t be your only focus.
- Study at top engineering schools.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Fresh Graduate Jobs Singapore.