Urgent Accountant Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Under The Mango Tree
- Post Name : Accountant
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 15000/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400027
Under the Mango Tree Society (UTMTS) founded in 2009 is registered under the Societies Act and the Maharashtra Public Trust Act. UTMT Society promotes beekeeping with indigenous bees like Apis cerana indica and Trigona to increase agricultural productivity and enhance biodiversity, incomes and livelihoods of marginal farmers in India.
Four out of five foods we eat – fruits, vegetables, pulses and oilseeds – require bees for pollination. Honey bees are the most important among all pollinators. Through its work with indigenous bees, UTMT Society seeks to improve biodiversity management and ecosystem services for small holders, a cost effective way to adapt to climate change.
This is particularly important for India’s small and marginal farmers, who comprise 86% of India’s farmers. UTMT Society works in tribal areas in Gujarat, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh in India. As of 2019, we have our presence in 175+ villages spread across 14 districts. UTMT Society’s Bees for Poverty Reduction strategy (BPR) is environmentally sustainable as indigenous bees are locally available and efficiently .
Pollinate crops found in the diversified farming systems of tribal communities. Beekeeping is known to enhance agricultural yields by 30 to 60 percent on an average, thereby increasing household food security and generating surpluses translating to cash earnings. Input costs are low because the bee is locally available and resilient. In the second year after beekeeping.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerical Skill.
- Eye for Detail.
- Time Management and Organisational Skill.
- Computer Skill.
- Communication Skill.
- Business Awareness.
- Resilience and Adaptability.
- Address : A 412, Byculla Service Industries Co operative Society, Lane, Dadoji Konddeo Cross Ln, Byculla East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400027
- Phone : 090290 57953
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.