Fresher Jobs In Dubai, We are looking to hire a dynamic data entry specialist to join our company’s administrative department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for entering client information into our electronic storage system, updating existing entries, and organizing hard copies of information appropriately.
To ensure success as a data entry specialist, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. Ultimately, a top-notch data entry specialist should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
|Hiring Organization||Excelsior Group|
|Post Name||Data Entry Specialist|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Human Resource is an integral part of any successful business. Your company’s team is the best asset you have. HR is the tool by which you ensure that your business and your people are aligned and share your vision.
Excelsior is pleased to be offering a flexible and practical range of employment support services that meet your business needs. We have a range of consultancy packages, business support functions, and ad-hoc services, which will support you to focus on managing your business.
Our highly experienced consultants work with clients to ensure that we deliver a bespoke recruitment service that ensures that we find the right candidate(s) for your organization. Our consultants have international recruitment experience as well as local market knowledge across a diverse range of sectors.
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, canceled bills, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data.
- Attending to data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software, such as Ninox, Kintone, and OmPrompt Order Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
- Data Provides a Deeper Understanding of Your Market.
- Data Collection Improves Your Consumer Database.
- Consumer Data Improves Your Marketing Strategies.
- It Allows For Greater Personalization.
- Understanding Your Responsibilities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Fresher Jobs In Dubai”.