Front Office Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Build upon your classroom studies through our Hotel Internship Program opportunities. You will learn first-hand about a hotel’s operations. Our Hotel Internship Program allows you to truly experience the industry from the ground up, where our founders and many of our leaders began.
You will get immersed in Marriott’s culture and business and find your true calling in the travel industry. Our internships are typically available in many different areas of the hotel.
By gaining hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel management, you’ll be better prepared to pursue opportunities post-graduation. Here’s to exploring, kickstarting your dream career, and joining us on your journey!
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Front Office Intern|
|Qualification||Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2600 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience a winning combination of convenience and elegance at Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi. Our ideally situated hotel features 5-star accommodations and exceptional service moments away from popular attractions. Enjoy easy access to the Corniche, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, and Sheikh Zayed Mosque from our premium location.
After a day of sightseeing in Abu Dhabi, explore a wealth of amenities at our modern downtown hotel, including a spectacular rooftop pool, a fully equipped fitness center, and a tranquil spa for your ultimate well-being. In the evening, relax at one of our well-known restaurants boasting international cuisine, delectable steakhouse fare, and handcrafted cocktails in a contemporary rooftop lounge.
Retreat to expansive accommodations with stylish décor, pillowtop bedding and sleek marble bathrooms. If visiting for business, enjoy planning events in over 26,000 square feet with room for up to 560 guests
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
Skills & Requirements
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems, such as Resource Guru and AVOXI.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Front Office Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.