General Cashier Job For Hotels
- Organization Name : Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru at Embassy ONE
- Post Name : General Cashier
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 25000/- To 35000/- Per Month
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560032
Rising in the centre of the landmark Embassy ONE development in the heart of India’s high-tech capital, Four Seasons delivers a dynamic experience that reflects Bengaluru’s innovative, entrepreneurial and cosmopolitan spirit. From the Hotel’s vibrant restaurants and lounges to its tranquil gardens, this is where the city comes to connect and be inspired.
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
General Cashiers work in hotels and handle payments from guests. Essential duties listed on a General Cashier resume sample are balancing cash, processing payments, counting money, recording expenses for each customer, and using a computerized cashiering system. Based on our collection of example resumes for this job.
The most sought-after skills in a General Cashier are communication, customer focus, organizational policies knowledge, PC operation, and the ability to perform mathematical calculations accurately. Most General Cashiers hold a high school diploma and have completed hospitality training.
General Cashier Responsibilities
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
General Cashier Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to make change.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Address : 8, Bellary Rd, Dena Bank Colony, Ganganagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032
- Phone : 080 4522 2222
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.