Receptionist Job Opening For Fresher
- Organization Name : Accurate Time India Pvt. Ltd.
- Post Name : Receptionist
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560034
Accurate Time India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 08 August 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,000,000. It is inolved in Manufacture of watches and clocks
Accurate Time India Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Accurate Time India Private Limited are Yousuf Subbayakatte and Yousuf Thahira.
ACCURATE TIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and is part of the Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing Industry. ACCURATE TIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED has 32 total employees across all of its locations. (Employees figure is modelled).
We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Technical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Address : Plot No. 28, Alfalah Tower, 1st Cross Road, Tavarekere Main Rd, Opposite Forum Mall, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
- Phone : 080 4168 1500
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.