Fruit Packing Job in Canada Free Visa 2022, A Fruit Packer is an individual who identifies, picks, and sorts fruits as per the type, size, and ripeness. The most common work activities associated.
To this post are listed on the Fruit Packer checking fruits of different sizes and types and removing rotten and over-ripened fruits; measuring and packing high-quality fruits into boxes and loading those boxes in trucks; receiving, counting and labeling.
|Hiring Organization||Provincial Fruit Co Ltd|
|Post Name||Fruit Packer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8Y 1H8|
We act with honesty and integrity in developing sustainable partnerships, providing quality products and service through innovation, driven by our dedicated personnel and resources.
We are solutions driven. We take calculated risks, using our disciplined processes and procedures to guide us in achieving desired results with a long term vision.With a focus on continuous improvement, in pursuit of finding a better, more effective way.
we strive to provide exceptional service and quality, excelling in every aspect of our business.We leverage our complementary skills and assume joint accountability towards achieving the collective mission.
- Look at work orders in order to determine daily fruit packing tasks.
- Check each fruit item to ensure its freshness.
- Determine the right way of packing fruit, according to its type and physical sensitivity.
- Obtain packaging such as bubble wraps and sealing bags.
- Place each fruit, or stack of fruit into the right bags or packs.
Skills & Requirements
- Concentration skills.
- The ability to work on your own.
- Physical skills like movement, coordination and dexterity.
- To enjoy working with other people.
- The ability to work well with your hands.
- Multi-provider portability.
- Improved stability.
- Greater testability.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Fruit Packing Job in Canada Free Visa 2022.