|Post Name||Pricing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25/- To 30/- Per Hour|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122005|
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that makes a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
The pricing manager will be responsible for driving Price realization, Margin, and Market share for Philips Healthcare in the Indian Sub Continent – India / Bangladesh / Nepal / Bhutan / Sri Lanka. The incumbent will have to work in conjunction with the Global pricing team, Sales, Finance & Product teams to devise and execute pricing Strategies in the market.
You are responsible for
- Increasing Price realization in the market for both equipment and Service, through thorough data analytics on past orders / Win Loss / Market competitiveness.
- Devising Pricing strategy through Segmentation – Customer / geographic
- Responsible for freezing market Prices for the Sales team for each modality after agreement with Global and product teams
- Responsible for Deal to Deal Pricing and approvals on system
- Increasing margins by guiding the Sales team on Value selling/solutions for the customer
- Responsible for evaluating deal holistically on equipment + Service + Financials and delivering appropriate margins on the deal
- Responsible for increasing market share across modalities
- Managing cross-functional Local & Global alignment and multiple stakeholders across functions
- Managing Sales incentive program on Price Realizations- Target deployment / monthly reporting
- Managing various stake owners including the Sales team, Finance & Global team
- Increasing price Realization in a competitive market , through value selling design and strategy
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Over 8 years of experience in Pricing, Customer & Geographic Segmentation.
- Over 3 years of experience in Healthcare
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.