Packing Jobs in Dubai Free Visa, We are looking for a highly organized packer to prepare items for shipping. The Furniture Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items, and packing items into the shipping containers.
To be successful as a Furniture packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good packer is efficient and careful not to damage items. Also known as packagers, packers prepare items for shipping by weighing, labeling, and packing them into shipping containers.
As one of the largest retailers in the world, [CompanyX] relies on the efficiency and effectiveness of our packers. From our warehouses to our sales floors, we depend on the focus and strength of these assembly professionals.
|Hiring Organization||insides retail solutions|
|Post Name||Furniture Packing|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are a fast-growing luxury retail solutions company based in Dubai and established by a team of professionals with hands-on experience of more than 25 years. We specialize in manufacturing high-end luxury ﬁxtures for premium beauty &, cosmetic brands as well as complete store ﬁxtures for lifestyle retail projects.
Fully backed by an extensive manufacturing facility with a highly experienced project team, we provide complete tailor-made solutions to our clients from inception to completion. Our dedicated & passionate team comprises talented individuals who maintain the team spirit while excelling at their roles.
The project managers have vast experience in handling prestigious groups and multinational clients giving them excellent services in order to meet their expectations. Having handled various luxury & lifestyle retail projects, they know what the client is looking for in terms of quality and how to deliver it ﬂawlessly.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Verify compliance with quality, safety, production standards, work rules, and efficient operation of equipment.
- Report potential production downtime, scrap production, and quality of each machine and summarize data from the shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and stamina.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time.
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery.
- Packaging protects the product.
- Packaging keeps the product from going bad.
- Packaging decreases costs.
- Packaging informs.
- Packaging provides hygiene.
- Packaging means economy.
- Packaging is a preventive measure.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for the “Packing Jobs in Dubai Free Visa”.