Accountant Jobs in Sharjah, We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
|Hiring Organization||Ajmal Makan|
|Post Name||General Accountant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2600 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Ajmal Makan Real Estate Development is a highly ambitious company with a universal vision, led by a team of passionate professionals who are ready to challenge the status-quo and conventional ways to achieve significant advancements in economic, social and environmental development within the Real Estate economy.
Ajmal Makan Real estate is a UAE based corporation, with impeccable real estate development credentials. The company has demonstrated a series of success stories, starting with the launch of its iconic Ajmal Makan City Sharjah Waterfront project. A pioneering and reputable company,
Ajmal Makan Real estate Development is determined to continue to revolutionize the industry. Furthermore, the company is set to evolve through a diversified business portfolio, refusing always to compromise on quality or values, thus ensuring to provide a Utopian lifestyle to provide heavenly living that its stakeholders envision. Building on innovation that will inspire generations to come,
Ajmal Makan Real estate is creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism. With the creation of legacy projects that span a range of sectors (residential, commercial, retail and leisure) Ajmal Makan promises to be an influential and sustainable part of the UAE’s landscape and future initiatives.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Accountant Jobs in Sharjah”.