Jobs in Dubai For Dentist, We are searching for a knowledgeable dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, and handle complex procedures.
Such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also.
Be able to assist in the management of the practice and promote better oral hygiene. To be a successful dentist, you should be caring, communicative, and experienced in diagnosing and treating dental ailments.
|Hiring Organization||Pearl Dental Clinic|
|Post Name||General Dentist|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4645 To AED 5200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Pearl Dental Clinic is designed to provide a good ambiance and exceptional hospitality making dental care a premium yet affordable experience in Dubai. Conveniently located at Business Bay.
Dubai close to Burj Khalifa and Metro station we are easily accessible, and with Pearl Dental’s hassle-free car parking service, we make sure you are always at ease. Pearl Dental Clinic Dubai, is built for people of all ages and celebrates the joy of a happy.
Healthy and confident smile. Discover a different kind of dental experience — one that creates lasting relationships with our patients of all ages and backgrounds. Our dentists combine high-quality treatments and calm.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
- Collaborates with dentists, dental hygienists, and specialists.
- Communicates effectively, speaking multiple languages is preferred.
- Works well under pressure.
- Helping People.
- Working With Your Hands.
- Seeing Immediate Results.
- Financially Rewarding.
- Freedom & Flexibility.
- Better Work-Life Balance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Dentist”.