Working in London, We are looking for a fit, strong general laborer to perform a variety of physical tasks. General laborers’ responsibilities include receiving goods, performing construction site duties, and operating construction vehicles.
To be successful as a general laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good general laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
General laborers perform manual duties set out by supervisors. General laborers’ responsibilities include working with power tools, maintaining a clean work environment, and receiving goods.
|Hiring Organization||Madigan Gill|
|Post Name||General Labourer|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1700 To GBP 1800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2M 2EF|
We are fresh, dynamic, and forward-thinking in our attitudes and we continually strive to achieve the best industry practices. Being a family-owned business that cares about its service, we understand the importance of working closely and responsively with all our clients.
We are highly regarded, working with many blue chip contractors on various flagship projects across London and the UK. We ensure our clients have direct access to the people running their projects. This helps us to create working relationships based on trust, dialogue, and collaboration.
At MadiganGill we specialize in the supply of high-quality labor and trades, site management staff, construction logistics, and subcontract packages to the construction industry.
- Operate construction vehicles.
- Use power tools.
- Haul goods from the receiving area.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Stamina and strength to perform manual labor.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent hand-eye-coordination skills.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Pride in the tangible results of your work.
- Better sleep.
- Learning valuable practical skills.
- You’re always in demand.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Working in London”.