Restaurant Manager jobs in Abu Dhabi, Areas of responsibility include Restaurants/Bars and Room Service, if applicable. Assists in the daily supervision of restaurant operations and assists with menu planning maintain sanitation standards, and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction. Determines training needed to accomplish goals, then implements plan.
We are looking for an organized and goal-oriented restaurant general manager to oversee the running of our restaurant. The restaurant general manager is responsible for finding suitable staff and training them, keeping a record of all income and expenses, and working with kitchen staff to develop a menu.
|Hiring Organization||The Abu Dhabi EDITION|
|Post Name||General Manager Restaurants|
|Qualification||A degree in business management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience luxury living at The Abu Dhabi EDITION. Located downtown, our boutique hotel offers personalized service and an inspired setting, adjacent to a stunning marina. The hotel features 198 spacious rooms, upscale suites, and 57 residences filled with luxury amenities, including indulgent bedding, marble bathrooms with deep tubs, mini-bars, large desks, and free Wi-Fi.
Inspiring views reveal the Abu Dhabi skyline and marina, which can be seen from your balconies. Go on a memorable culinary journey by sampling innovative cuisine at our three signature restaurants designed by celebrity chef Tom Aikens; and sample libations at the hotel’s bars and unique three-story social space.
Outdoor pools, a modern fitness center, and an oasis-like spa are also among the amenities. Event planners appreciate the more than 9,300 square feet of sophisticated event venues. Al Bateen Marina is steps away from The Abu Dhabi EDITION
- Creating and editing menus.
- Ordering ingredients and beverages.
- Keeping a record of income and expenses.
- Talking to customers to receive feedback on their service.
- Opening and closing the restaurant daily.
- Motivating staff during busy shifts.
- Ensuring that staff members are available for shifts.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in business management.
- Prior experience in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Restaurant Manager jobs in Abu Dhabi”.