General Practitioner Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an accomplished, empathic general practitioner to join our practice. The general practitioner’s duties include examining patients, diagnosing common illnesses, and administering or prescribing.
Appropriate treatment. You should also be able to address patients’ health-related queries. To be successful as a general practitioner, you should be able to communicate the gravity of diagnoses while reassuring patients who are in distress.
Ultimately, an outstanding General Practitioner will be cognizant of the ways in which mental health influences physical well-being, and will suggest appropriate referrals if necessary.
|Hiring Organization||GMC Clinics|
|Post Name||General Practitioner|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 11465 To AED 13000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
GMC Healthcare LLC is a privately held entity chaired by Mr. Ahmad Abdulrahim Baker (Chairman of DUTCO Group of Companies). GMCClinics, part of GMC Healthcare LLC, was established in Dubai (Previously known as Dr. Roger Akel’s Medical Centre).
GMCClinics employ almost people who are dedicated to working safely and efficiently to support individuals, families, local corporations, and multinationals in all their medical, dental, and emergency needs.
Our comfortable and modern clinics, with their family-orientated atmosphere, are situated within reach of every major neighborhood in Dubai. Our medical services include Aviation Medicine, Cardiology, Dermatology, Dietetics, ENT, and Family Medicine.
- Inspecting and updating patients’ charts.
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
- Refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Personable, supportive disposition.
- Strong ability to triage and multitask.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- [X] year(s) experience working as a Medical Practitioner.
- Excellent patient management skills.
- Ability to make decisions in high-pressure situations.
- A Doctor who knows you. By seeing a regular GP, it means they can get to know you.
- Your Doctor Is An expert on general health care.
- Expert advice on preventative health.
- Coordinated care.
- Management of chronic conditions.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “General Practitioner Jobs in Dubai”.