Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings. Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed. Communicate each day’s activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building. Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement, and the complete and thorough clean-up of the painting or repair area.
Test, troubleshoot, and perform basic repairs on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
Program TVs and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties. Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work. Perform repairs on interior and exterior landscaping as well as external landscaping sprinklers. Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||General Technician|
|Qualification||Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or a relevant field is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2600 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience a winning combination of convenience and elegance at Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi. Our ideally situated hotel features 5-star accommodations and exceptional service moments away from popular attractions.
Enjoy easy access to the Corniche, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre and Sheikh Zayed Mosque from our premium location. After a day of sightseeing in Abu Dhabi, explore a wealth of amenities at our modern downtown hotel, including a spectacular rooftop pool, a fully equipped fitness center, and a tranquil spa for your ultimate well-being.
In the evening, relax at one of our well-known restaurants boasting international cuisine, delectable steakhouse fare, and handcrafted cocktails in a contemporary rooftop lounge. Retreat to expansive accommodations with stylish décor, pillowtop bedding and sleek marble bathrooms. If visiting for business, enjoy planning events in over 26,000 square feet with room for up to 560 guests
- Repairing faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures.
- Managing heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Planning and scheduling repairs.
- Conducting periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Performing general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Helping develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintaining inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Skills & Requirements
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Technician Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.