Technical Customer Service Adviser
|Post Name||Technical Customer Service Adviser|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 21645 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
What Will You Be Doing?
There’s a huge difference between simply doing your job and going above and beyond. Our Technical Advisers have a genuine desire to find solutions to customer problems, articulating these over the phone in a clear, concise, and engaging way.
Providing great customer service is about listening to people and picking up on the small details that help you really understand their needs. In return, you’ll be rewarded with a career where you’re listened to and given every opportunity to progress.
We are looking for action-orientated and flexible problem solvers to assist customers with broadband queries. You’ll be responding to technical challenges customers might have through a variety of communication channels.
Always supporting them to get the best out of their Vodafone products and services. You’ll also be talking to customers about any offers they might be interested in and referring them to other specialist teams if required.
Who Are We Looking For?
To be successful in this role we’d love you to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Empathy and ability to build rapport quickly
- Positivity and resilience
- Quick learner with a passion for technology
- Confidence in using computer systems
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Identify opportunities to increase customer loyalty via additional products
- Must have customer service experience
- Technical customer service experience in a contact center environment is desirable
Remote Working Requirements:
In order to be successful in this home-based role, there are some minimum requirements that you would need to commit to:
- Reliable internet connectivity. A LAN cable is preferable but not essential providing your internet meets the below minimum speeds:
- Min Download speed 10Mbps, Min Upload Speed 5Mbps
- Able to work in a private and distraction-free space that must have a door that you can close to keep out noise and where your laptop screen will not be visible to others due to Data Protection.
- You will need a desk and suitable chair to work from comfortably and professionally.
- You will be provided with a laptop and headset.
What’s in It For You?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family.
We’re proud to provide a Reconnect program with flexibility for individuals returning to work after a career break. From our market-leading parental leave policies to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plans,s and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Together We Can
Vodafone UK is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulator’s standards.
Vodafone UK’s home-based working means you’ll work from home almost all the time and come together on certain occasions during the year to be creative, collaborate, and simply connect. Our ‘Office in a Box’ home-working kit will be available for all who need it during your onboarding journey