IT Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Global IT Services provides a complete spectrum of Managed IT Services. We offer a wide range of affordable solutions to help small and mid-size businesses save more time, and ensure and improve productivity. Global IT Services provides your company with reliable performance and predictable expenses.
Basically, they refer to the process of providing support to all kinds of IT-related issues such as network setup, database management, cloud computing, and so on. The main goal of these services is is to make sure that all IT-related functions are working seamlessly.
We are looking for a highly capable IT support specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data. You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
|Post Name||Global IT Support|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4020 To AED 4056 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
ParamInfo is a well-known software services business offering standard services for a complete spectrum of IT solutions. Having two decades of industry experience, our team is absolutely goal-oriented providing quality deliverables with professionalism, dedication, passion, and dynamism.
“ParamInfo is a globally renowned service-providing company in India, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, and the USA helping improve our client’s efficiency and support their global competitiveness. We provide end-to-end application development services to help you to build an innovative mobile application that involves.
Android application development and IOS app development offer robust and scalable app development globally at an affordable cost. ParamInfo is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress and providing customers flexible and rapidly deployed end-to-end Application development.”
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically.
- Log bugs and enhancement requests.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations, and updates as needed.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
Skills & Requirements
- Security. Security should be foundational to any IT team.
- Systems and networks.
- Data analysis.
- Cloud computing.
- Machine learning.
- Lower costs.
- More productivity.
- An enhanced experience for end-users and techs.
- Ability to work anywhere there is Internet/Intranet connections.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “IT Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.