Government Jobs In Dubai, Our growing company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects.
This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Government Workshop|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The history of the “Dubai Government Workshop” dates back to the fifties of the last century, with the issuance of – the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum a decision to establish a workshop specialized in maintaining government equipment and supplies.
ensuring its readiness and enhancing its performance, as well as servicing and maintaining ships and fishing boats to contribute to the transformation From the use of sailing boats to motor boats, and then, the scope of the workshop’s work expanded to include transportation, insurance, and maintenance of vehicles.
The workshop, over its long course, witnessed a remarkable development to later become an independent government institution, pursuant to the provisions of the Law establishing the “Dubai Government Workshop”, issued by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler Dubai, may God bless him.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Communicating areas of importance and priority.
- Streamlining communication.
- Increasing a project’s productivity and quality.
- Staying on schedule and within budget.
- Minimizing risk.
- Enhancing client feedback.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Government Jobs In Dubai”.