Multi Tasking Staff Job Requirement
- Organization Name : Government of Maharashtra
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Government
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 15000/- To 21000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004
The Government of Maharashtra is the government for the state of Maharashtra, India. It is a democratically elected government with 288 MLAs elected to the legislative assembly for a 5-year term.
Maharashtra has a Maharashtra Legislature which consists of two Houses, the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the Vidhan Parishad (Legislative Council). As is the case in a parliamentary system, the government is formed by the party, alliance or group of assembly members who command the majority in the lower House.
Lower House majority leader becomes the Chief Minister and selects the cabinet members from both Houses. In case an unelected person becomes the Chief Minister, they must be elected to either House within the following 6 months.On 12 November 2019, the state of Maharashtra had been put under President’s Rule.
On 23 November 2019 President of India Ram Nath Kovind signed the revocation of the central rule. On 26 November, Devendra Fadnavis resigned as chief minister due to lack of a majority in the legislative assembly.
Carrying of files and papers within the building/outside building. Physical maintenance of records of the office. Photocopying, sending of fax, etc. Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.Originally Answered: Is SSC MTS a good job? SSC MTS is a good job for class 10 pass out.
Physical maintenance of records/ files of the section you are posted. Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer. Carrying of files & other papers within the building. Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
Multi Tasking Staff Responsibilities
- Maintaining general cleanliness.
- Transporting important files and doing other paper works.
- Physical maintenance of the records.
- Assisting on computer related work and other ITI duties as per qualifications.
- Driving of vehicles.
Multi Tasking Staff Skills
- Make a to-do list. When tackling multiple projects at once, one of the first things you should do is create a to-do list.
- Group similar tasks.
- Avoid distractions.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.