Graduate Engineering Jobs London, We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects in the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry,
|Hiring Organization||Options Resourcing|
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3000 To GBP 3500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4N 7BP|
We’re an ambitious, diverse, and focused team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Options are privately owned and that gives us the ability to think fast and move faster. Our clients respect our commitment to delivering on every promise, and we foster an ‘open door culture’ that means if you’ve got a good idea, we’ll support you to make it happen.
Options Resourcing is a market-leading team of recruitment professionals working across the Built Environment, Facilities Services, and Technical sectors. Some of the UK’s largest companies have recognized our expertise and trust us to deliver on all of their recruitment needs.
But we are just as comfortable assisting businesses across the country, regardless of scale. From civil engineering contractors to social housing providers; mechanical and electrical consultants to facilities management firms. We find the finest, for the finest.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and Others).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy Technical Specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High Earning Potential. On average, a fresher in civil engineering can earn up to 3-4 lakhs per annum as a starting package.
- Great Growth Prospects. Civil engineering is a domain of study that offers opportunities for quick appraisals in a career.
- Networking Opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Graduate Engineering Jobs London.