Graphic Design Jobs Toronto, Graphic designers use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines, and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually. They are sometimes called graphic artists.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1Y8|
TheApplabb started off as a mobile app development shop in Toronto. Our belief was to provide the very best apps to help our clients grow the user base, increase stickiness to the app, and retain the users to become profitable businesses.
Our vision hasn’t changed much, but the technology we use has! As technology keeps evolving at rapid speeds, the need for apps will always be there! End users will need interfaces to access the solutions they’re using.
At TheAppLabb, when we say, “app”, we’re not limited to just smartphone apps – that just happens to be the platform everyone has adopted today. We see apps as a layer for end-users to gain access to information. Regardless of what emerging technology you want to build a solution on, you’ll always need an app to make your technology usable!
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Your employment isn’t tied to just one industry.
- You can work in multiple environments.
- You can choose to be self-employed.
- You have many specialties to choose from.
- It’s not boring.
- You can express yourself.
- You can create things for yourself, friends, and family without having to outsource.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Graphic Design Jobs Toronto.