Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic designers use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually. They are sometimes called graphic artists.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Mandilak is a biodegradable towel tablet product that is as compact as ¾ inch in diameter of a recyclable package, inside which the 10” x 10.5” natural, additive-free viscose cloth is compressed and contained.
The towel is kept dry inside the tiny package until the Mandilak user activates the system with a single push of a finger in the center of the Mandala tablet. The dry towel then turns into a wet disposable towelette that is ready to use after 4 seconds.
Mandilak, is the product you cannot leave the house without. It’s there to serve your every need with a single click. The biodegradable cellulose towel with the application fluid, all embedded in the tiny package, is ready to use at all times. Just Click, Unfold, Wipe.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Your employment isn’t tied to just one industry.
- You can work in multiple environments.
- You can choose to be self-employed.
- You have many specialties to choose from.
- It’s not boring.
- You can express yourself.
- You can create things for yourself, friends, and family without having to outsource.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.