Ziprecruiter Calgary, Graphic designers use their artistic abilities to communicate ideas, inform consumers, and solve problems. From the layout of a website to large images seen on billboards, graphic designers create visual concepts by hand or by computer to help others interpret the world around them through color, texture,
Images, and symbols. Graphic designers can be found in many industries and may be responsible for all aspects of a company’s design process, or they might specialize in a particular field such as advertising, digital design, illustration, or branding.
Some work independently as freelancers, while others are part of a design studio, a creative agency, or a corporate company. However, graphic designers need creativity first and foremost, as well as knowledge of the industry’s standard software.
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 1600 To CAD 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 1A7|
ZipRecruiter was founded to make meaningful connections between job seekers and employers. What started as a way to help small businesses find great candidates has grown into a leading online employment marketplace that connects millions of job seekers with companies of all sizes.
Our sophisticated AI-matching technology is at the core of everything we do—and by analyzing billions of user interactions, it’s always getting smarter. It improves the job search experience for millions of people every month and helps businesses of all sizes find and hire the right candidates quickly.
We empower job seekers with the tools they need to stand out and get hired. Like personal recruiters, we track down relevant opportunities in our marketplace, proactively pitch job seekers to hiring managers at top companies, and deliver status updates along the way. We make it easier to find work.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Chance to meet new designers.
- Improve your social skills.
- Opportunity to work with reputable companies.
- Stable income.
- You can freelance.
- Continuous practice of designing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Ziprecruiter Calgary”.