Growth Strategy Jobs in Kuwait, As a Growth Strategist, you will be responsible for defining growth strategies and tactics that drive lead acquisition and retention for Toptal. Your primary focus will be to collaborate with the relevant team members within the Marketing Strategy team to formulate strong growth marketing strategies and tactics that relate directly to the marketing initiatives that need them.
In addition to the Marketing Strategy team, you will also work with Creative Strategists, Growth Product Managers, Performance Marketing, and Market Insights Managers to decide which growth strategies and tactics will be most effective for any given marketing initiative. You will work to identify new opportunities to optimize conversion rates (within each step of the funnel), bounce rates, click-through rates, and traffic/user acquisition.
You will also be expected to enhance the user journey in both the pre-and post- signup experience for every area that you work on. By understanding the market data, the best ideas from the Marketing teams, and the capabilities that exist within Toptal, you will develop and implement the best growth strategies and tactics possible that will drive the greatest impact relative to the growth marketing metrics you own.
You will also be expected to evaluate product improvements and examine any other areas that could help drive stronger performance relative to those same metrics. You are expected to be exceptionally analytical and creative when it comes to managing all growth strategies and tactics
|Post Name||Growth Strategist|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 210 To KWD 310 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth,
Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company. We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
- Identify, prioritize, and advance opportunities that drive growth of lead acquisition and retention.
- Provide strategic guidance for Growth Product and Performance Marketing, help quantify and prioritize strategic directions and initiatives across all channels and stages of the user journey.
- Ensure that the maximum amount of growth hacks and tactics are maximally infused within all Marketing initiatives.
- Launch new experiments and initiatives and implement iterative improvements, while working with the Marketing Strategy team to identify new opportunities.
- Work with the Business Analytics and Market Insights teams, extrapolating insights and turning those insights into actionable strategies and tactics that both the Brand and Growth Marketing teams can leverage to create and amplify growth initiatives and projects.
- Be familiar with all sources of growth data, so you are able to quickly pull, integrate, and analyze data as needed to effectively evolve and inform the direction and nature of growth initiatives.
- Facilitate effective brainstorming sessions, which contribute to the generation of new ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible in regards to growth and streamlining the user journey.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4 years of professional experience with growth hacking, viral mechanics, CTR/CRO optimizations, A/B testing, and SEO/SEM.
- You must have a best-in-class, analytical and data-driven background. Strong analytical thinking is required, experience translating analysis into action is required, and expertise in marketing measurement and evaluation is a strong advantage. Experience with writing SQL queries is required.
- You must be able to easily classify and understand customer personas in order to create effective growth strategies that resonate with that precise customer type.
- Solid technical background is required, including a high-level understanding of the developers’ world, differences between programming languages, and top resources that developers use. Experience with programming is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Growth Strategy Jobs in Kuwait”.