Hotel Jobs in Dubai, Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys. Ensure rates match market codes and document exceptions.
Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room. Advise guest of messages. Clear departures in the computer system. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns. File guest paperwork or documentation.
Operate telephone switchboard station. Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports. Supply guests with directions and information. The answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
Arrange transportation for guests/visitors. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Cash-guests’ checks, processes all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any reports of theft.
|Hiring Organization||Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort|
|Post Name||Guest Service Agent|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Our five-star beach resort is Dubai’s favorite beach haven. A modern paradise with superb relaxation and leisure facilities, set in the middle of 10,000 square meters of landscaped gardens shaded by palm trees, the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort features 256 spacious rooms and suites with excellent views of the sea or The Walk.
Our luxury hotel offers access to Jumeirah Beach and is within walking distance to Dubai Marina and several transportation options for getting around the city. We offer a wide range of activities including water sports, Armonia Spa, kids’ club, Turkish Hamam, and multiple sports facilities for all the family.
Elevate your stay with complimentary Wi-Fi, indulge in our resort’s host of excellent dining options, and keep up your exercise routine at Sheraton Fitness. After a busy day, guests can return to the comfort of their private room or suite, complete with the amenities you need for a convenient stay.
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- A certificate or diploma in hospitality is advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Diverse interpersonal interactions.
- Job security.
- Variety of positions.
- Opportunity for relocation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hotel Jobs in Dubai”.