Netflix Singapore Jobs, Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative.
Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department. The setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals. A sales and marketing manager is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans.
|Post Name||Head of Marketing|
|Qualification||BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
At Netflix, we want to entertain the world. Whatever your taste, and no matter where you live, we give you access to best-in-class TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games. Our members control what they want to watch, when they want it, with no ads, in one simple subscription.
We’re streaming in more than 30 languages and 190 countries because great stories can come from anywhere and be loved everywhere. We are the world’s biggest fans of entertainment, and we’re always looking to help you find your next favorite story.
Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph have an idea to rent DVDs by mail. They test the concept by mailing themselves a DVD. The DVD arrives intact, and the idea for Netflix is born. Read about our commitment to the environment and how we’re raising awareness through our films and series
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Skills & Requirements
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP of Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Varied Project Load. Marketing managers are usually too busy to get bored.
- Center of Activity. Marketing managers have high exposure levels in organizations.
- High Salary. Marketing managers earn relatively high salaries.
- Favorable Job Outlook.
- Transferable Job Skills
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Netflix Singapore Jobs”.