Health Care Aide Jobs Calgary, We have an opening for a home health aide to join our growing team. You will be tasked with helping patients with personal hygiene, minor medical needs, housekeeping, and other daily needs as required by the patient.
To excel in this role you should have an interest in health care and the ability to work with limited supervision keeping the patient’s needs as your top priority. Home health aides assist clients who are unable to care for themselves or perform daily tasks.
As cooking, cleaning, dressing, and bathing. They may also perform basic medical services such as checking vital signs. They may provide long-term care or intermittent care. Some specialize in geriatric care or pediatric home health.
|Hiring Organization||Bethany Care Society|
|Post Name||Health Care Aide|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2B 2W6|
We celebrate aging and we value choice, quality of life, independence, and community. These are the cornerstones of our services. As the senior population grows, so have we, responding to the needs of the communities we are part of.
Inspired by our legacy of faith, caring, and love, and along with a passion to serve, we create caring communities for our seniors. Our continuing care programs, residences, and service options reflect the changing society.
Physical, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs of our residents and our tenants. We provide a range of housing and care options, from independent living to supportive living, and long-term care.
- Helping patients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, and other daily tasks.
- Performing basic health care services for patients, including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- Helping with general light housekeeping.
- Making transportation arrangements as needed.
- Working with a nurse, personal care aide, CNA, nurse aide, nursing assistant, and other caregivers and in-home care professionals.
- Observing and reporting on patients’ conditions.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Have good personal hygiene.
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Nursing Skills
- You make a positive difference in people’s lives.
- You can enjoy a flexible schedule.
- You’ll help people who need it most.
- You’ll experience a lot of professional growth.
- The demand is high for health care aides.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Health Care Aide Jobs Calgary”.