Health Care Aide Jobs Calgary, We have an opening for a home health aide to join our growing team. You will be tasked with helping patients with personal hygiene, minor medical needs, housekeeping, and other daily needs as required by the patient.
To excel in this role you should have an interest in health care and the ability to work with limited supervision keeping the patient’s needs as your top priority. Home health aides assist clients who are unable to care for themselves or perform daily tasks such as cooking.
Cleaning, dressing, and bathing. They may also perform basic medical services such as checking vital signs. They may provide long-term care or intermittent care. Some specialize in geriatric care or pediatric home health.
|Hiring Organization||Glamorgan Care Centre|
|Post Name||Health Care Aide|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 46000 To CAD 46500 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3E 4Z5|
Making People’s Lives BETTER is more than a phrase at Chartwell, it is a promise that we consider to be our highest priority. We want our residents to know that the care and services they receive in a Chartwell home will make their lives happier, healthier, and more meaningful.
We want family members to feel reassured that their loved ones are secure, active, and engaged while living in one of our retirement or long-term care residences. We want our employees to know that their contributions are valued and appreciated.
If you or a family member are considering retirement living, I invite you to consider a Chartwell residence. Chartwell offers a wide spectrum of senior housing choices from independent retirement residences to assisted living services and long-term care. Our residences are communities, and we believe.
That the right support services can help prolong independence while satisfying individual needs. Trust, accountability, and RESPECT are the guiding principles at Chartwell. We are committed to Making People’s Lives BETTER and we look forward to exceeding your expectations.
- Helping patients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, and other daily tasks.
- Performing basic health care services for patients, including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- Helping with general light housekeeping.
- Making transportation arrangements as needed.
- Working with a nurse, personal care aide, CNA, nurse aide, nursing assistant, and other caregivers and in-home care professionals.
- Observing and reporting on patients’ conditions.
- Keeping up with in-service training.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication. Communication is essential in a home health aide career.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management.
- Technical skills.
- Medical knowledge.
- Physical stamina.
- You make a positive difference in people’s lives.
- You can enjoy a flexible schedule.
- You’ll help people who need it most.
- You’ll experience a lot of professional growth.
- The demand is high for health care aides.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Health Care Aide Jobs Calgary“.