Healthcare Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a healthcare assistant who will assist healthcare professionals, under the supervision of qualified nursing staff, to carry out a spectrum of duties.
Their tasks include assisting patients with personal care and conducting clinical duties, in addition to carrying out, monitoring, and recording the results of medical tests, which the healthcare professional will analyze.
To be successful as a healthcare assistant, you should possess a caring and nurturing personality. You should also be able to handle physically demanding tasks, such as supporting the weight of patients to aid mobility, turning patients over, and lifting heavy medical equipment
|Hiring Organization||Homage Home Care|
|Post Name||Healthcare Assistant|
|Qualification||NVQ qualification in health and social care|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1600 To SGD 1800 Per Month|
Homage is an award-winning personal care solution that combines curated and trained care professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving to seniors and adults, allowing them to age and recover with grace, control, and dignity.
As a leading care services provider, Homage’s core services include Care Assessments, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assistance, Home Nursing Procedures, and Home Rehabilitation services, including Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, and Occupational Therapy, as well as Home Medical Services.
Operating in Singapore, Malaysia, and Australia, Homage works with care recipients with a range of mobility and medical conditions, including chronic and terminal illnesses such as Dementia.
- Setting up equipment required by healthcare professionals.
- Taking the temperature, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels of patients, and recording the results.
- Recording the pulse rate of patients.
- Measuring patients’ weight.
- Preparing patients for therapy.
- Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous medical experience is useful but not essential.
- The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Physically able to lift patients.
- A tactful and approachable personality.
- The potential for flexible working hours.
- A rewarding working experience that helps others in the community.
- A secure future job market with guaranteed pay levels.
- The opportunity to grow, learn and make a real difference in the wider community.
- As you carry out the examination
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Healthcare Jobs Singapore”.