Jobs in Maidenhead, A healthcare assistant, also known as a nursing assistant and auxiliary nurse, assists healthcare professionals to provide care to patients in hospitals, nursing homes, or in the home of the patient.
The healthcare assistant works under the supervision of qualified healthcare professionals and provides first-hand care, comfort, and safety to patients. We are looking for a healthcare assistant who will assist healthcare professionals, under the supervision of qualified nursing staff, to carry out a spectrum of duties.
Their tasks include assisting patients with personal care and conducting clinical duties, in addition to carrying out, monitoring, and recording the results of medical tests, which the healthcare professional will analyze.
|Hiring Organization||Thames Hospice|
|Post Name||Healthcare Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19110 Per Year|
|Location||Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom SL6 2DN|
Treating everyone with kindness and compassion and providing a safe and caring environment is at the heart of everything we do to support families facing a life-limiting illness.
We provide the highest quality nursing, medical and therapeutic care supporting the physical, social and emotional needs of our patients and their loved ones. Our services are free of charge to all who need us, thanks to the generosity of our amazing community and organizations,
- Ensuring that supplies and medical equipment are replenished.
- Improving the mobility of patients.
- Setting up equipment required by healthcare professionals.
- Taking the temperature, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels of patients, and recording the results.
- Recording the pulse rate of patients.
- Measuring patients’ weight.
- Preparing patients for therapy.
- Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in a caring role is preferred.
- Previous medical experience is useful but not essential.
- The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Physically able to lift patients.
- A tactful and approachable personality.
- No two days are ever the same. You won’t get bored as an HCA!
- You’ll receive proper training.
- The work is flexible.
- It’s the ideal job for a ‘people person
- Being a carer gives you the unique opportunity to make a real difference in someone’s life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Maidenhead “.