Healthcare Jobs In Chennai, We are seeking a qualified and dedicated medical biller to join our administrative office. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks requiring data analysis,
In-depth evaluation, and sound judgment. As our medical biller, your daily duties will include maintaining billing software, appealing denied claims, and recording late payments.
|Hiring Organization||ABP INDIA|
|Post Name||Medical Biller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600025|
ABP Solutions is emerging as a leading provider of BPO services in INDIA. Our structural approach, skill sets, in-time communication, and regular status reports make us a dependable partner while your focus center is on core business activities.
Our flexible approach and dedicated quality have been reflected in our growth over the years. Managed and driven strongly by ethical business practice and fully complying with every Statutory and Legal regulation we are dedicated to providing our clients with the most competitive advantage over their peers.
ABP provides entire RCM service or A la carte services to Billing companies. Though our costs are nominal, process protocols and PHI security remains the top priority on our list along with maximum reimbursements to our clients.
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
- Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
- Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations.
- Monitor and record late payments.
Skills & Requirements
- Solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records.
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Reduces Billing Errors.
- Saves Money.
- Accelerates Cash Flow.
- Improves Patient Satisfaction.
- Ensures Billing Compliance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Healthcare Jobs In Chennai.