HGV Driver Jobs Scotland, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services.
Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct. To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
|Post Name||HGV Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Bathgate, Scotland, United Kingdom EH48 1TP|
Aldi makes every day amazing. But amazing doesn’t happen overnight so that’s why we’re making changes to be better and better every single day. We’re not just working on the things you know us for, we’re working to be better for you, our society, and the environment so we can reach amazing, together!
We want to do as much as possible to look after our environment. That’s why we’ve been carbon neutral since and why our electricity is generated by renewable sources. Find out how we’re greener every day.
Reducing and recycling plastic has never been more important. We know what a negative impact plastic has on the environment, and we know how important it is to our customers. Here’s what we’re doing to help reduce plastic packaging and waste throughout our supply chain.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Lots of work available.
- Choice of hours.
- Job security.
- Potential for high earnings.
- Not too expensive to get into.
- This role offers variety.
- Driving a large vehicle.
- Work freedom.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “HGV Driver Jobs Scotland”.