Urgent Mining Engineer Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : BHP Limited
- Post Name : Mining Engineer
- Qualification : B. Tech
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : AUD 190000 To AUD 195000 Per Year
- Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000
As a world-leading resources company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, our products are sold worldwide, with sales and marketing led through our Singapore and Houston locations. We’re focused on the resources the world needs to grow and decarbonise. Copper for renewable energy. Nickel for electric vehicles. Potash for sustainable farming.
Iron ore and metallurgical coal for the steel needed for global infrastructure and the energy transition. A resources mix for today and for the future. Our global headquarters have been located at 171 Collins Street in Melbourne, Australia since 2013. The sustainable building has environmental targets – including water usage, power consumption and waste generation.
It achieved Green Building Council of Australia’s Green Star 6 Star Office Design. By 2017, BHP was the world’s largest mining company, based on market capitalisation, and was Melbourne’s third-largest company by revenue. BHP Billiton was formed in 2001 through the merger of the Australian Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited (BHP) and the Anglo–Dutch Billiton plc, forming a dual-listed company.
We are looking for an innovative, dedicated Mining Engineer who has a broad and general fascination with the Mining Engineer sciences and who follows international Mining Engineer trends and technologies. The Mining Engineer responsibilities include defining problems, researching, interpreting, and applying information, developing solutions, and making decisions.
To be successful as an Mining Engineer, you should have a firm understanding of math and science, a deep social, economic, and cultural awareness, and an Mining Engineer fondness for teamwork. Ideal candidates will display an ability to comprehend complex systems, identify the sources of any problems that arise, and decide on which actions to take to fix them.
- Staying up to date with international engineering trends.
- Identifying and addressing problems.
- Supervising production.
- Estimating costs and timelines.
- Conducting research and applying new knowledge.
- Designing processes, materials, tools, and systems.
- Making improvements to existing processes, materials, etc.
- Implementing solutions and designs.
- Training other engineering personnel.
Mining Engineer Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
- Master’s degree will be beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and listening skills.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Steadfast dedication to ethical codes of practice.
Mining Engineer Engineer Skills
- Up to date technical knowledge. Technical knowledge and skills are the main skillset recruiters are looking for.
- Critical reasoning.
- Address : 171 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Phone : +61 3 9609 3333
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.