Restaurant Jobs Montreal, The host/hostess is the guest’s first impression of the restaurant and bar. The host/hostess greets guests promptly, courteously, and kindly with a look and a smile.
The host/hostess is responsible for making reservations with Open Table. The person is also responsible for verifying reservations for the day and can make the decision to accept guests who do not have a reservation.
The host/hostess knows all the menus, ingredients, and availability or unavailability of the day. The host/hostess plays a central role in the organization of the restaurant/bar and knows the service stations, their daily tasks, their rhythm, and their maximum capacity.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Montreal|
|Post Name||Host/Hostess, Marcus Restaurant & Lounge|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1Z5|
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Featuring a bar, Four Seasons Hotel Montreal is located in Montreal in the Quebec region, a 5-minute walk from the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and half a mile.
Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. Chic and elegantly modern, Four Seasons Hotel Montreal forms the vibrant new centerpiece of the Golden Square Mile.
It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. Four Seasons Hotel Montreal offers sleek accommodations, stellar restaurants, a luxury spa, and more in the vibrant new epicenter of downtown Montreal.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond to guest requests or issues appropriately, and address regular guests by name, using it consistently.
- Inspects and maintains menus to ensure quality, condition, and appearance and is thoroughly familiar with all menu options and daily specials.
- Work closely with the accommodations department to identify internal guests dining in our establishments.
- Report all incidents or unusual situations to the supervisor as soon as possible.
- Perform any other related task.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of MS, Word, and Excel systems.
- Constant attention to detail, strong organizational skills, results-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and winning approach to any task.
- Experience as a host or hostess in a luxury restaurant and bar is an asset.
- Having computer knowledge, being able to use computer equipment, and having experience in Open Table is an assets.
- Be able to stand for 8 hours.
- The position requires fluency, reading, and writing in English and French.
- Medical allowances.
- Life insurance.
- Kit allowances.
- Subsidized flight tickets.
- Traveling experience.
- 13 to 17 off days per month.
- Retirement benefits (Depend on the Airline)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Restaurant Jobs Montreal“.