Hostess Jobs in Singapore, Welcome guests to the venue. Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists. Manage reservations. Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas. Provide menus and announce the Waiter/Waitress’s name.
|Qualification||Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1400 To SGD 2000 Per Month|
The world’s first Michelin-starred Peranakan restaurant, Candlenut takes a contemporary yet authentic approach to traditional Straits-Chinese cuisine. The restaurant serves up refined
Peranakan cuisine preserves the essence and complexities of traditional food, with astute twists that lift the often rich dishes to a different level. Helmed by chef Malcolm Lee, Candlenut is committed to continually creating inspired and elevated Peranakan dishes using the freshest seasonal produce available.
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
Skills & Requirements
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations, and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Providing great customer service.
- Assist take away service when necessary.
- Manage event-related work including setting up tables.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hostess Jobs in Singapore”.