Housekeeping Jobs in Sharjah, We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
|Hiring Organization||Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa|
|Post Name||Hotel Cleanliness Expert|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
The Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa is the city’s top seaside gathering place for extended vacations, short getaways, local dining, and social events. Our 5-star hotel features 349 spacious rooms and suites with great views of the sea or city, free high-speed Wi-Fi, interactive
LED televisions, coffee, and tea-making facilities, and luxury bedding. Our resort also features three unique suites. Leisure facilities include a private beach, two pools, a fitness center, and versatile wedding and conference facilities.
Young travelers will find the supervised kids club and pool a dynamic space, while adults can retreat to the extensive signature Shine Spa for a range of holistic treatments. Savor delicious cuisine at our hotel’s dining outlets, including a beach grill
(Al Qubtan), an elegant seafood market (Marasea), an international buffet restaurant (Gusti), a Coffee and Cigar Lounge (Al Mahatta) and Arjwan serving local flavors. Retreat to an upscale getaway at Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options. .
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Housekeeping Jobs in Sharjah”.