Hotel Jobs in Dubai, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
|Hiring Organization||Grandeur Hotel|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Media City, Internet City, JLT, & Tecom are easy to access for the business traveler, and our daily shuttle to Kite Beach and malls is of great interest to leisure travelers. Exciting sites such as Marina, JBR & Dubai Mall are just a short metro ride away.
The hotel offers newly renovated, well-appointed rooms & suites, which are the largest in class in the city, with food and beverage outlets such as Local fix café, 23rd Street Sports House, D’Fusion restaurant, Sheesha4u, and facilities such as Spa, Salon, Gym, Pool, & Business center.
We are committed to a work environment conducive to productivity, the development of individuals, and ensuring respect and dignity for all. We are interested in people who are customer oriented and can deliver top service to hotel guests.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer changes to tables if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hotel Jobs in Dubai”.