Hotel Management Jobs in Maldives, Greet vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks,s and issuing visitor badges. credentials and work experience matter most to an employer in your target field.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
|Hiring Organization||Marble Hotel|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MVR 7000 To MVR 8000 Per Month|
Marble, our first city hotel is less than 2km from the airport, situated at North West, near Rasfannu beach in Male’, bare 10 minutes drive from the airport jetty. Marble guest rooms come with air-conditioning, a safety deposit box, a hairdryer, and attached washrooms with hot water showers.
Guests may take advantage of Marble in-room services including WIFI internet access, satellite TV with over 100 international channels, Mini-bar, Tea/Coffee facility, Laundry service, and Room Service.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
Skills & Requirements
- Problem Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Pay can be generous.
- You’re at the centre of everything.
- Progression is available.
- You’re the face of the company.
- You’ll become incredibly skilled.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Hotel Management Jobs in Maldives.