Hotels Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire an experienced housekeeping supervisor to oversee all duties performed by our housekeeping staff. The housekeeping supervisor’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to the housekeeping staff.
Identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, and monitoring cleaning supplies. You should also inform management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with it.
All safety and sanitation policies. Housekeeping supervisors oversee the work of housekeeping staff and ensure that hotels, resorts, hospitals, universities, office buildings, and other facilities are kept clean and tidy.
Park Hyatt Dubai
|Post Name||Housekeeping Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2427 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother.
Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in.
In, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in and, respectively.
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Cleaning. Definition: Experience cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing objects and spaces.
- Supervising experience.
- Reduced handling to ease the flow of materials.
- Fewer tripping and slipping incidents in clutter-free and spill-free work areas.
- Decreased fire hazards.
- Lower worker exposures to hazardous products (e.g. dust, vapors)
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hotels Jobs in Dubai”.