House Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are searching for a professional, amicable personal driver to transport clients to their destinations via automobile. The personal driver’s duties include collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable. You should also resolve criticisms as they arise.
To ensure success as a personal driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch personal driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
Commonly called a “stick shift” (also referred to as a “standard” or a “stick” or a “manual”), the vast majority of cars used to be built with this type of transmission, where the driver uses a clutch pedal and gearshift to guide the car through all its gears.
|Hiring Organization||Driver Group Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||House Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 25 To AED 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
It possesses some of the largest and fastest growing economies, biggest financial and business centers, and some of the most rapidly developing countries in the world. It is also a region that is rich in natural resources with extensive oil and gas, metal, and mineral reserves. It is home to some of the world’s largest construction and engineering projects.
Our services cover engineering and construction sectors including building, water, rail, and mass transit, civil engineering, mining, petrochemical, oil, gas, and energy, and shipping and offshore. We deliver expert advice, support, and solutions to owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, lawyers, and suppliers.
Our team is drawn from a wide range of backgrounds and is truly multi-disciplinary, this enables us to provide specialist high-quality commercial, program, risk management, claims, and dispute resolution services across the region.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Physical fitness and strength.
- Efficiency and time management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “House Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.