Jobs in Dubai House Driver, We are searching for a professional, amicable House driver to transport clients to their destinations via automobile. The House driver’s duties include collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable.
To ensure success as a House driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch House driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
|Post Name||House Driver|
|Qualification||Valid personal and commercial driver’s licenses|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We offer bespoke solutions and extensive support to our clients leveraging our in-house storage, delivery, logistic infrastructure, and an expanding network of client service center locations.
We are constantly focused on making markets and adding new collecting categories on our platform. Several new benchmarks were set, and record prices for artists were achieved in our auctions over the past years, attracting thousands of first-time clients.
We attribute this success to our strong digital tools that cater to our growing global audience, the strength of our brand, our trusted client relationships built over time, and our pioneering No Buyer’s Premium policy which has been redefined.
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid personal and commercial driver’s licenses.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai House Driver”.