Urgent 12th Pass Jobs in Dubai For Driver
We need a Driver to deliver customers in a safe, comfortable, and timely way. Driver tasks include arranging for regular vehicle cleaning and maintenance, planning each route depending on road and traffic conditions, and processing payments.
Finally, you will assist us in increasing customer satisfaction and ensuring that clients rely on us for their transportation needs.
You must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic infractions to be considered for this position. It is important to note that you do not need to possess a car; we offer drivers our own automobiles.
|Hiring Organization||Juma Al Majid Group Head Office|
|Post Name||House Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Personal Driver Responsibilities:
- Picking up and welcoming customers at the start of their journey.
- Loading and unloading clients’ belongings as needed.
- Unless otherwise specified, choose the most direct path.
- Following all traffic laws at all times.
- If appropriate, engage in conversation or play music.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of clients’ identities and discussions.
- Clients are advised of local services that may be of use to them.
- Assuring that the vehicle is clean and well-maintained.
Personal Driver Prerequisites:
- Personal and commercial driver’s licenses are in good standing.
- To carry passengers, you must have a valid license or authorization.
- Prior experience as a personal driver is beneficial.
- A thorough awareness of traffic laws.
- There is no criminal record.
- Professionally prepared and presented neatly.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Capability to work nights and weekends