Jobs in Plymouth UK, We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues.
|Hiring Organization||Anchor – Manor Court care home|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1200 To GBP 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Plymouth, England, United Kingdom PL3 6ND|
Manor Court provides an excellent standard of care and was rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission in their last full inspection published. Our care home’s well-trained and helpful staff provides 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle.
At Manor Court, activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents’ quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities. We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering, with our Chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set in a quiet suburban location and in its own beautiful grounds, Manor Court residential home is close to local services and amenities, such as the post office, library, and shops. In times of uncertainty, Anchor is a care provider you can depend on.
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Keeping the linen room stocked.
- Properly cleaning upholstered furniture.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- A Healthy & Hygienic Home.
- Entertain More Often.
- A Clean & Tidy Environment Is Relaxing.
- Increase Your Productivity.
- You Will Not Lose Things As Often!
- A Growing Number Of Talented Male Housekeepers.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Plymouth UK”.